My wedding photography pricing package is quite simple. It is based on a pick-and-choose system. Well, think of it as a pre-set course menu at a restaurant. You pay for either just a main course, or a 2-course/3-course dinner and pick your different food options to your liking i.e. an appetiser and a main course, or you round it up with a dessert as well. OR you choose from my TODAY’S SPECIAL Menu (wedding album package). We also offer an Extra Side Dish to your choosing.
The appetiser or dessert options could include some pre-wedding engagement session fun or some 6″x4″ prints. It is totally up to you. Even additional courses can be added à la Carte i.e. a second photographer for your day.
For more information on all available options and courses, please contact me. I have a little price booklet ready for you, so just get in touch.
Regardless of what appetiser or dessert you might choose, the main course will always be the same as this builds the foundation of each of my wedding packages. It already includes a lot of the basic goodies that from my experience, most couples are looking for in a wedding photographer. However, if your specific needs differ and you need a tailored package, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’m sure I can accommodate anything you need.
The main course includes:
- A first date – the initial consultation, absolutely free and without any obligation. I just think it is best to meet face to face or over video chat (i.e. with Skype) and get to know each other first. That way we can see whether we are a perfect match for each other, answer all important questions and you can tell me all about how he proposed! I love these stories – I can’t wait to meet you!
- Coverage for a full day, up to 12 hours. From start to finish – from bridal preparations up to 1 hours after the first dance, I will stay up to 12 hours if required. This is your day and the most important task for me is to cover your entire wedding, including those funny party images that can be quite quirky memories, i.e. Uncle Ben and Grandma Mary dancing their pants off! 🙂
- Included in the main course is an USB stick with all JPEGs (500+) from your wedding day in high resolution, without watermarks.
- Editing – each image will be touched individually to make the basic adjustment of enhancing the colours, the contrast, or any other necessary fine-tuning to ensure the optimal quality for your photos. Lastly, I will apply my own unique look to all images.
- Before I deliver all final images to you, I will provide you with a complimentary password protected online video slideshow and an online gallery. The slideshow will show the highlights of your day accompanied with music. I also tend to give you some instructions along with the video to already put you in the right mood. For example, “pour yourselves a glass of wine, put on some good music, have a dance around your living room first to get back into the romantic mood of the day and then… “. 🙂
- The password-protected online gallery will only be visible to you and your guests, with whom you would like to share the link and password with. That way your aunt from New Zealand can easily have a look as well. It will be active for at least one entire year.
In addition to all of these complimentary features, you will have the luxury of choosing appetiser or desserts that go nicely with your main course. OR you could have the Main Course with a side of a wedding album. This option can be found under TODAY’S SPECIALS.
The Main Course starts at £1,850.
If anything is unclear or you would like to get that first date into our diaries, please don’t hesitate to contact me via the Say Hello! menu or via hello[at]lovethatsmilephotography.com Happy to take you through all of the different pricing options in more detail.