1. The acceptance of the booking outlined in the booking form is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. The price of the wedding package is guaranteed at the time of booking to the bride and groom provided that it is full payment is made TWO MONTHS prior to the wedding date. All reprints and enlargements will be at the price current at the time of the wedding.
3. A booking fee of £400 is required to be settled on the placement of the booking, due immediately with receipt of the invoice. The booking fee is non-refundable as the photographer reserves the specified wedding date for the client and therefore cannot take on any other business for that day.
4. The balance outstanding on the agreed wedding price will be paid TWO MONTHS prior to the date of the wedding. Actual due date is stated on the invoice and a reminder will be sent out.
5. Any customer failing to notify the photographer of a cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the wedding shall forfeit the full payment. If the photographer is notified of a cancellation earlier than 6 weeks, only the booking fee will be non-refundable.
6. All orders that include an “online video slideshow” will note that this is a password-protected ONLINE only video slideshow. Due to copyrighted music this can never be handed out to the client by any means digitally or as a hard copy. It can also not be shared or embedded anywhere else other than the website of Love That Smile Photography Limited. It will remain password-protected on the photographer’s website for at least ONE YEAR (potentially as long as the business is operating). However, Love That Smile Photography Limited has the right to cease the operation of the video slideshow at any time after one year. By agreeing to these terms, the clients understands that he or she cannot make any claims to demanding a hard copy of the video slideshow should this no longer be available on the website.
7. All orders for albums, reprints, products and enlargements must be paid for at the time of ordering.
8. Up to 2 changes may be made to the album design at no extra cost. Any further changes will be charged at the normal rate of £50 per hour.
9. Excessive distances (more than 40 miles from Leigh-on-sea) will incur a surcharge at an agreed rate.
10. Owing to photochromatic anomalies caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials, especially in man-made fibres, it is sometimes impossible to record on camera the exact colour of materials as perceived by the human eye. Please note that some fabrics such as two-tone taffeta/satin react differently in some lighting conditions and can cause the colour of the dresses to change, giving incorrect colour beyond the photographer’s control. When processing images, Love That Smile Photography Limited will endeavour to achieve a pleasing overall colour balance based on natural flesh tones. It is understood that some colours may not remain consistent throughout a set of photographs due to variations in lighting conditions. It is also understood that all photographic printing is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process and that colour may not be identical over the whole range within a subject. The colour balance of prints made at different times or in varying sizes may also be variable. Due to the limitations of computer monitors it is understood that images may appear differently on different monitors according to the specification of each monitor and that prints might not match images rendered on any particular computer screen.
11. Although the photographer shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of her duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to retake the photographs.
12. If the photographer is too ill or becomes injured and cannot supply the wedding services specified above, Love That Smile Photography Limited will do everything she can to book a replacement wedding photographer. If no photographers are available and a replacement photographer cannot be found then liability is limited to a refund of any payments received to date.
13. If any conditions arise which are interfering with proper photographing procedures, the photographer will make reasonable effort to proceed. If such interference continues, then it is within the photographer’s discretion to cease work.
14. Love That Smile Photography Limited cannot be held responsible for the lack of coverage caused by restrictions placed on the photographer by officials of the church, register office or licensed marriage venues. Love That Smile Photography Limited is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or reception site management. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client’s responsibility. Love That Smile Photography Limited will offer technical recommendations only.
15. It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Love That Smile Photography Limited. No photographs may be copied or reproduced by any means photographic or otherwise by any person or machine other than by the photographer or his appointed agent, unless the high-resolution JPEGs are purchased by the client.
16. Love That Smile Photography Limited will never handout RAW files, only the high resolution JPEGs (300dpi ideal for printing) as part of the brand is the finished edited look of the images. Every selected image gets retouched by the photographer to fine tune colour, cropping, correct exposure and lighting if needed, turn a portion of the images into black and white at the photographer’s discretion and adjust anything else necessary to get the best out of the images and create a finished look.
17. Releasing photographs online by the client (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, blog or any other online channels) are prohibited unless done so with crediting/linking back to either the photographers website or the page/profile of the specific social media channel used. For example, if you post one of the photos on Facebook, please tag Love That Smile Photography’s Facebook business page into the post. In cases where no social media profile/page exists, please link to the official website www.lovethatsmilephotography.com.
18. The copyright of all photographs is owned by Love That Smile Photography Limited. We, the client, give permission to Love That Smile Photography Limited to use any image of our wedding for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for general promotional advertising for Love That Smile Photography Limited. Love That Smile Photography Limited is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital and print marketing, slideshows, publications, educational DVDs and websites, and/or display purposes.
19. The client will be entitled to vary the package provided that the package is to the same value or greater.
20. A meal and non-alcoholic beverages (i.e. water) must be provided for the photographer on the wedding day.
21. Love That Smile Photography Limited is not responsible for goods not picked up beyond 6 months after completion. And after 12 months from your wedding date Love That Smile Photography Limited will no longer be responsible for storing your engagement shoot and/or wedding image files.
Version: May 2018 – Love That Smile Photography Limited.