1. The acceptance of the booking is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. PAYMENT: All photography sessions must be paid for in full at the time of booking to secure your session date. For newborn sessions only: Due to the uncertain prediction of an exact arrival day of your baby, certain flexibility for booking the newborn session will apply. An initial date within the first 10 days of your due date is to be pencil-booked in, however, this is subject to change depending on the exact date of birth.
Once agreed upon a final session date, you may reschedule your session up to 7 days prior to your shoot if required. After this a £40.00 rebooking fee will be charged. Session fees are refundable up to one calendar month before your session date, after this time it becomes non-refundable but transferable (should you wish to change the date).
2.1 If one of the packages (with multiple sessions) has been chosen a discounted overall price per session applies. Payment can be split in separate instalments (depending on the amount of sessions per package). The exact payment schedule will be part of the booking process and stated on the invoice. Should the package be cancelled before completion, the regular session price applies to all already completed sessions, hence, only the difference will be refunded. The entire package can be cancelled up to one calendar month before the first session for a full refund of the first payment instalment. After that the first payment instalment becomes non-refundable. Same reschedule terms as stated above apply to each session within the package.
3. TRAVEL: The travel cost within a radius of 20 miles from Leigh-on-sea is included in all price packages.
Additional distances (more than 20 miles from Leigh-on-sea) will incur a surcharge.
4. SICKNESS: We understand that children can be unpredictable and fall ill at any time. In the event of sickness
prior to the session, the Client agrees to make every possible effort to inform Love That Smile Photography no
later than 2 hours prior to the start time of the photography session. The session can be transferred to a new date
which will be at the convenience of both parties within a maximum 2 month period. Love That Smile Photography
reserves the right to re-schedule outside of this time limit due to any existing commitments. If the Client fails to reschedule within the 2 month time period, Love That Smile Photography has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made non-refundable. In the event of the child falling ill during the session, Love That Smile
Photography reserves the right to postpone the photo shoot and re-schedule at the convenience of both parties. In
the event of this happening the Client agrees to incur the additional travel expenses.
5. PRINTS: All orders for albums, reprints, products and enlargements must be paid for either at time of booking (if package with album has been chosen) or at the time of ordering.
Up to 2 changes may be made to the album design at no extra cost. Any further changes will be charged at the
normal rate of £40.00 per hour.
6. DELIVERY: All discs with the high-resolution images will be delivered to the Client within 4-5
weeks of the session date. Delivery for prints, albums or any other additional orders may vary and will be advised
at time of booking/when final images have been delivered.
7. COPYRIGHT: It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Love That Smile
Photography. No photographs may be copied or reproduced by any means photographic or otherwise by any
person or machine other than by the photographer or his appointed agent, unless the high-resolution pictures are
purchased by the Client.
Releasing photographs online by the Client (i.e. Facebook, blog or any other online channels) are prohibited unless
the photographer’s company name, Facebook Page and/or Website is tagged or mentioned along with the image.
8. MODEL RELEASE: The copyright of all photographs is owned by Love That Smile Photography. We, the
client, give permission to Love That Smile Photography to use any image of our photo session for industry
competitions and as required subsequent usage and for general promotional advertising for Love That Smile
Photography. Love That Smile Photography is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital and print marketing, publications, educational DVDs and websites, and/or display purposes.
9. STORAGE: After 12 months from your session date Love That Smile Photography will no longer be
responsible for storing your image files.
10. MISC: Although the photographer shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of her
duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the
photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be
made to re-take the photographs.